Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chemical Facial Peel

Ok, so I buy this facial off Groupon. Which is an awesome site if you are not signed up for I highly suggest it! I thought I was going in for this relaxing facial. When the lady told me it was going to take about 30 min I was a little skeptical because most facials I have had have been at least an hour. I also did not read the fine line when she told me there was going to be some down time. I was like, what does that mean?? I laid down in the chair and it burned a little while she was applying it. My skin looked like I had a bad sun burn. It took about 5 days to look semi normal again. However it was worth every weird look that I got! It took about 5 years off my face and I love my new skin!! I will most defiantly be doing it again in a few months! Beauty is pain right??!! It was the best decision I made even though I didnt know what I was getting myself into!! Having grown up in Florida and having sun damage on my face it made a world of difference and I am very happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment